Friday, December 5, 2008

Favorite posts?

As a writer, sometimes the most difficult part of the job is knowing what parts of your work suck and which are actually interesting and/or entertaining. I’ve been scrolling fruitlessly through my 45-page word document of blog posts from the past three months, looking for some choice bits to evolve into essays to submit to Glimpse. Progress is slow: My eyes tend to glaze over in the sea of words and I start wondering if there’s anything to eat. It all looks the same to me.
So I’m asking for your help, if you happen to have kept up with my rambling stories here: leave a comment or send me an email with a little feedback regarding which posts you enjoyed and which allowed your stomach to distract you. I’ll take three or four “good” ones and polish them up for some potential clips. Thanks. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I think there are some overripe bananas in the kitchen.

No comments: